Sundarijal Chisapani and Nagarkot Trek uniquely designed trek encircles the three great trekking places, guaranteeing the best feeling of nature coupled with picturesque views of neatly terraced villages & fields and spectacular mountains. Together, they make up a great trekking experience. We start our trek from Sundarijal, which is only an hour's drive from the center point of Kathmandu. Even though it’s near to the hustle and bustle of the city, Sundarijal is largely hilly in its terrain with few flat areas, totally covered by dense forests. The vast amount of ‘Sundarijal’ falls under ‘Shivapuri national park’. Hence, its vegetation consists of mostly pine, rhododendron, and other forest types. Wildlife recorded in the area includes the Himalayan Black bear, leopard, jungle cat, and rhesus monkey. Apart from the rich bio-diversity, the ever so beautiful natural high water springs, rivers and the encircling snow-capped mountains on the backdrop, adds to the excitement of this trek.
This Sundarijal Chisapani Nagarkot trek is uniquely designed to provide the best feeling of nature, beautiful villages, terrace with seasonal crops like mustard and wheat and it offers magnificent mountain views. Through Sundarijal we start trekking following dense forest, villages, terraces and again oak rhododendron forest. Interacting with local people away from the hubbub of the city will add another experience. The early sunrise view at Nagarkot is the most fascinating and mesmerizing view. The most popular walk leads down from Nagarkot along a ridge to the temple of Changu Narayan-with views of Sankhu village to the right and Bhaktapur to the left.
|Duration of Trip:||05 DaysTrekking|
|Type of Trek:||Teahouse / Lodge stay|
|Main Attraction:||Annapurna/Langtang/Ganesh Himal &Everest view|
|Best Season:||September - May|
|Meals:||Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner|
|Grade of Trek:||Easy|
1. Licensed trekking guide
2. Accommodation on normal cottage/guest house during trekking.
3. Meals as per mentioned in the itinerary
4. National park fees
5. Transportation as per the program.
-Expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephone calls,drinks-soft or hard, tipping, etc, other than not mentioned in the above program.
- Hiking boots
- Warm Socks
- Trekking trousers and pants
- Under Garments
- Hiking shorts
- Fleece jacket or pullover
- waterproof jacket
- Sun hat or scarf
- Warm hat
- Sunglasses with UV protection
- Thermal gloves
- Headlamp or head torch with spare bulbs and batteries
- Daypack (approximately 2500 to 3000 cubic inches)
- Trekking Poles
- Water bottles
- Toiletries (Small wash towel, Toilet papers, Toothbrush/paste, etc)
- Ear Plug (who know some people on group may snore)
- Face and body moisturizer
- Feminine hygiene products
- Tissue /toilet roll
- Anti-bacterial hands wash
- Reading book & notebook
- Extra clothes to wear in Kathmandu, when you come back from Trek.
Kindly note cancellation policy as follows:-
- Any guaranteed reservations with cancellation notice of less than 72 hours’ notice will be subject to a one-night charge. (Hotel booking & Trekking)
- Advance payment should be required for trekking to manage the necessary arrangements.