01. Journey to the base camp of the world’s highest mountain and Kalapathar 02. Lively villages of legendary Sherpa climbers 03. Tread on paths of Sir Edmund Hillary and Tenzing Norgay. 04. 17 days of pure adventure with a full support crew
Everest Base Camp and Kalapathar Trek, an iconic journey on one of the most famous trails in the world offers a never-ending experience of natural opulence, geological supremacy, and insightful cultural discovery. Trek to Everest Base Camp got its limelight when Edmund Hillary and Tenzing Norgay climbed Everest for the first time in 1953 and ever since this has been the preferred choice for beginner climbers.
Our trip gets into gear with a warm-up tour of the ancient valley of Kathmandu before we embark on a fantastic mountain flight to the legendary airport built with the help of the famous mountaineer we all know as the late Sir Edmund Hillary, for whose namesake this famous trail of the Everest Base Camp was born. On touchdown at Lukla airport, we meet our senior guide and the other crew members, sort out our equipment and sooner than later, we hit these famous trails to the foothills of the king of all peaks – Mt. Everest. We begin our hike slow & easy by the banks of the clean waters of the Dudh Kosi River, into the soul of Sherpa country on to the thespian high alpine scenery beyond the horizons. We get off the primary trails sometimes and stroll into friendly villages, including the hustling bazaar of Namche. The village town of the Khumbu, Namche is the ideal spot to get well acclimatized; before we make a beeline on routes used by famous mountaineers to reach Everest Base Camp. Autumn and Spring are considered best season for Everest Base Camp and Kalapathar trek.
This trip takes us through Sherpa land past farmed fields and little but lively villages, we have time to acclimatize before reaching amazing high altitude scenery: the great monastery at Thyangboche, views of AmaDablam, Everest and other grand Himalayan peaks. This trip is not only about Everest Base Camp; we also get the chance to climb Kala Pattar at (5545m) for fantastic views of Mount Everest is proud to offer what we are sure is the best trek available to Base Camp…in the sublime Khumbu region of Nepal.
· 02-night accommodation at Hotel on BB basis in sharing twin in Kathmandu.
· Arrival & Departure transfer with Half day sightseeing tour of Kathmandu ( Kathmandu Durbar Square & Swyambhunath stupa)
· Language speaking guide during the sightseeing tour
· Entrance fee of the above-mentioned places
· 14 nights 15 days EBC trekking on APAI basis ( Local guest house / Tea house)
· Welcome by Khada upon arrival by our representative.
· 01 bottle of mineral water per day
· Conservation fee / TIM card
· Sherpa Guide & Local porter during the trek.
· An ac Van during the sightseeing places in Kathmandu
· Airfare: Kathmandu – Lukla – Kathmandu ( Subject to change, if revised)
You are advised to consider the following equipment as essentials while packing for the trekking.
- Hiking boots
- Warm Socks
- Trekking trousers and pants
- Under Garments
- Hiking shorts
- Fleece jacket or pullover
- waterproof jacket
- Sun hat or scarf
- Warm hat
- Sunglasses with UV protection
- Thermal gloves
- Headlamp or head torch with spare bulbs and batteries
- Daypack (approximately 2500 to 3000 cubic inches)
- Trekking Poles
- Water bottles
- Toiletries (Small wash towel, Toilet papers, Toothbrush/paste, etc)
- Ear Plug (who know some people on group may snore)
- Face and body moisturizer
- Feminine hygiene products
- Tissue /toilet roll
- Anti-bacterial hands wash
- Reading book & notebook
- Extra clothes to wear in Kathmandu, when you come back from Trek
Kindly note cancellation policy as follows:
· Any guaranteed reservations with cancellation notice of less than 72 hours’ notice will be subject to a one-night charge. (Hotel booking & Trekking)
· Advance payment should be required for trekking to manage necessary arrangements.0